How To Link A Wireless Light Switch and ControllerAll kits come pre-linked - only use this to add more switches or receivers!
1. Confirm the controller has power and the status LED is showing and responding to the controller's state:
- Output OFF = red
- Output ON = green
- 5A controller = Link
- 20A controller = Menu
- Dimming controller = Learn
- Green for 3 seconds indicating that the switch ID has been added to the controller’s memory
- Or red, indicating that the switch has been removed from memory
5. End the linking sequence by either:
- Waiting 30 seconds
- Or completing a power cycle
6. You can repeat this process as many times as you need with whichever switches and controllers you need. All our switch kits products are compatible with each other can can be linked and unlinked in whatever configuration you'd like.