CLICK for Philips Hue
Love your Philips Hue but miss your traditional light switch?
Everything Is Included
To add a traditional light switch to your Hue system, reach for Click.
Click for Philips Hue includes a self-powered, battery-free wireless switch, both a single and double-rocker insert,
and a wire nut in case you wish to bypass an existing switch.
Just place the switch where you’d like it, connect to the Bridge, and you’re all set!
Can I dim my Philips Hue bulbs with Click?
Yes. To dim your lights with Click, press and hold the rocker after configuring the “hold” option in the Philips Hue App.
Can I manage multiple Philips Hue scenes with a single switch?
Yes. The default dual-rocker configuration offers four buttons for accessing your four favorite scenes.
Can I use the Click switch outside?
Yes. Click for Philips Hue switches can be installed in any dry location, inside or outside.
Will my Click switch stop working if my internet connection goes down?
No. Click for Philips Hue communicates with bulbs using only the Bridge. No internet connection required.
Can I control multiple bulbs with one switch?
Yes. Click switches control all bulbs in a single room as configured with the Hue App.
Can I control lights in multiple rooms with one Click switch?
Yes. Each button on the Click for Philips Hue switches can be configured to control a different room with the Hue App.
How do I configure my Click switch in the Hue App?
Navigate to: Settings -> Accessory Setup -> Friends of Hue switches, then select existing switch or add a new one.
Is the Click for Hue compatible with standard Decora faceplates? Can it be installed next to other switches in multigang configurations?
Yes and Yes.
Does the Click for Hue work with Apple HomeKit?
Yes! The switch integrates fully with HomeKit and can be used to activate any scenes or actions available to HomeKit, even with non-Hue products.
- Range – 30-100 ft or 10-30 m (typical)
- Frequency- ZigBee 2.4 GHz
- Power Supply- Self-generated when the switch is pressed
- Buttons- 4 Buttons (Dual rocker) | 2 Buttons (Single rocker)
- Radio Certifications- Certified according to FCC and IC and CE regulations
- Addressing- Friends of Hue switch Requires a Philips Hue Bridge (v2) and Philips Hue app for Android or iOS for initial setup. Learn more on meethue.com
Physical Dimensions & Mounting Options
- Dimensions of Single Rocker – 4.5” x 2.75” x 0.62” (114 x 70 x 16 mm)
- Dimensions of Double Rocker- 4.5” x 2.75” x 0.62” (114 x 70 x 16 mm)
- Weight of Single Rocker- 3.9 oz (111g)
- Weight of Double Rocker- 3.9 oz (111g)
- Mounting- Screw or double sided tape onto flat surface
- Operating Temperature – -25°C … 65°C
- Storage Temperature- -25°C … 65°C
- Humidity- 0% to 95% r.h. (non-condensing)