Dual Rocker Wireless Switch
Are you a regular homeowner who wants to move your light switch?
Add a new light switch easily with a Dual Rocker Wireless Switch. Install switch without pulling new wires or ripping through walls.*
The receiver is simply wired between the power and the light, then stored in the light box behind the fixture. Mount the switch anywhere with industrial tape or screws, or replace a current switch.
Use to relocate a switch to a new location, add a wall switch to a pull-chain light, or use anywhere else you may need to add a switch.
The Dual Rocker Wireless Switch is intended for indoor use; a receiver or switch installed on an outdoor light will need protection from the elements.
As seen on Ask this Old House:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHEgbf0baw
*A Dual Rocker Wireless Switch requires an Illumra Receiver to control lights.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Easily add a new light switch to your home with a Dual Rocker Wireless Switch. No pulling new wires or ripping through walls. With our wireless switch, you can install with ease!
- Must have a Run Less Wire receiver installed for the switch to control the lights.
- WORKS WITH MOST LIGHTS – Move or add a light switch to any location! Use this self-powered rocker switch with controlling the receiver for lights, LED, ceiling fans, fixtures, and other electronics.
- RANGE – This wireless switch has a range of 50-150 fee, depending on walls and barriers in the way. Before installing, we recommend testing the distance of the switch.
- INTERFERENCE – One benefit of this rocker switch is you don’t have to worry about interference. Multiple units may be used in the same home, and unique radio frequency won’t interfere with other devices!
White, Light Almond, Ivory, Brown, Black, Gray
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
This product is warranted against defects in materials and manufacturing under normal use in accordance with instructions and specifications published by RunLessWire, for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase by the End User. In the event of a product failure due to materials or workmanship, RunLessWire will repair or replace the defective product. For warranty service, contact RunLessWire for a Return Authorization and return the defective product, shipping prepaid, for prompt repair or replacement.
RunLessWire ships Monday through Friday excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 2pm MST. Orders placed after 2pm MST will be processed the next business day. Shipping is via USPS First class or Priority mail depending on the quantity. Typical delivery times are 3-5 business days from date of order. Shipping price and delivery time will vary on international orders.