Installing a Controller at a Switch
Installing a Controller at a Fixture
2. On the controller, find the linking button:
- 5A controller = Link
- 20A controller = Menu
- Dimming controller = Learn
5. End the linking sequence by either waiting 30 seconds or completing a power cycle. Once the blinking stops, the controller has exited linking mode and you can now use your switch normally.
Check the controller
The status light on the controller should be illuminated.
Green means the output should be ON, red means the output should be OFF.
No status light indicates that power is not on, wiring is incorrect, or the controller has been damaged.
Press the “Select” or “Test” button to toggle the controller output. Subsequent presses will cycle between ON and OFF.
- If the status light changes color and the light doesn’t respond there may be a wiring problem.
- If the relay doesn’t click, the relay may be damaged from an overload condition.
Check the switch
Controller status light
- Click the switch and confirm that the controller status light flickers.
- Each time the switch transmits, whether it is linked or not, the status light should flicker briefly.
- If it does not flicker, either the switch isn’t transmitting or the controller isn’t receiving.
If these troubleshooting steps don't resolve your issue, please contact our support team.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MT
For information about returns, click here.